2011 Hustler Turf Equipment Super Z™ - Kawasaki FX 35HP, 60 in. Deck
The Hustler Super Z™ is in a class by itself. Literally. The Industrial-Grade Super Z is built like a tank and rides like a thoroughbred - with a top speed of 15 mph. The new HyperDrive™ hydraulic system is engineered to run at higher psi levels than any other mower on the market. Its VX4™ deck technology delivers a clean cut and finish that complements its industrial muscle. The Super Z is backed by Hustler's longer Industrial-Grade warranty, not found on any other zero-turn mower. When you want the toughest, most capable mower, climb aboard the Super Z.
- HyperDrive™ Hydro System--Industrial Grade Pumps and Motors
- VX4™ Deck Technology provides the best finished appearance period!
- Side discharge deck
- Simple design
- SmoothTrak Steering - responsive precise control
- Kawasaki engine
- 15 MPH
- Engine: Kawasaki FX 35 hp
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt
- Fuel : Unleaded gasoline
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
Traction Drive System
- Type: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors. Hydrostatic system operates on 15W50 Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil. Transmission drive (oil) cooler for increased system life.
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, slipper piston pumps. Each pump powers one drive-wheel. Sauer Danfoss DDC-20
- Pump Drive: B Section V-belt drive from engine crankshaft. Large pulley and idler diameters for longer belt life.
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel, high-pressure lines with Parker SealLok™ O-Ring Face-Seal fittings.
- Cooling : Large capacity cooler with 9 inch fan for extended hydraulic life
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high-torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TG0280 with hot oil shuttle
- Filter: Internal
- Ground Speed Forward: Infinitely variable 0-15 mph (0-24.14 kph)
- Ground Speed Reverse: Infinitely variable 0-7.5 mph (0-12.07 kph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Service Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking
- Parking Brake: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.50 – 6, smooth tread, semi pneumatic
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12 – 12, turf tread
- Fuel System Capacity: 12 US gal (45.4 l)
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3 US gal (11.36 l)
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabilizer wheels at rear of lawn mower. Side discharge deck with discharge chute and rear discharge deck with deflectors.
- Seat: Super deluxe seat with armrests. Fore and aft adjustment. OR Molded vinyl suspension seat with armrests Fore and aft adjustment.
- Construction: Main frame is 1.5 in x 3 in x .187 in (3.8 cm x 7.62 cm x .47 cm) rectangular steel tubing with internal gusset in frame bend. Drive motors mounted to 7 ga (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .5 in (1.27 cm) steel
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch. Integrated parking brakes
- Indicators: Hour meter, engine warning light
- Cup Holder: Cup holder molded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height ROPS folded down: 54 in (137 cm)
- Height ROPS up: 71.5 in (181.6 cm)
- Length: 84.5 in (214.6 cm)
- Overall width: 66 in (167.6 cm) w/discharge chute up
- Tire-to-tire width: 57 in (144.78 cm)
- Weight: 1515 lbs (687.2 kg)
- Side-Discharge: 60”
- Type: Free-floating mower using three blades with center blade to the front. Mower deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 standard deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Raise and lower deck from driver’s seat with simple foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climb curbs and trailer more easily.
- Construction: Welded steel. Solid 1.5 in x .375 (2.55 cm x .95 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial style, box section reinforced front edge. Reinforcements welded onto spindle mount areas. High density, rubberized discharge chute.
- Cutting Heights: Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25 in increments from 1 in to 5.5 in (2.55 cm to 13.97 cm).
- Mowing Blade Type: Heavy-duty, heat-treated, high-lift steel Fusion™ blades. Fusion blades feature an exclusive electro-fusion technology that creates an ultra-hard layer at the blade’s cutting edge, the blade remains sharp and continues to give a clean cut far longer than any blade on the market.
- Mowing Blades: 20.50 in x 3.00 in x .250 in blade, extra high sail
- Blade Tip Speed (at 3600 RPM engine speed): 18,630 fpm
- Deck Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to all three spindles. Spring tension idler and large pulleys to extend belt life.
- Spindles: Ductile iron casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings
- Width of Cut: 59.25 in (150.5 cm)
- Trim Capacity (left side): 2.5 in (6.35 cm)
- Catcher: Commercial-duty, 12 bushel, rear-mounted, three-bag catcher
- Mulch Kit: Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil.
- Gator™ Blades: Patented mulching blade design
- Wavy Blades: Improved performance for mulching
- Flex Forks™: Shock-absorbing front caster wheel forks for a smooth ride and a smoother cut.
- Other Accessories: Hitch Kit, Light Kit, Hydraulic Deck Lift, Pneumatic Tire, Steering Lever Extension Kit, Rear Anti-Scalp wheel, Sand Kit, Stripe Kit
- 5 Year 3000 Hours on Pumps and Motors!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Frame and Leading Edge of the Deck (original purchaser only)
- 3 Year No Hour Limit - 3rd Year Parts Only or 5 Year / 500 Hour on Pro-Sumer
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 37 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.50 – 6, smooth tread, semi pneumatic; Drive: 24 x 12 – 12, turf tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Standard: Side; Optional: Mulch, Rear Catcher