2012 Snapper NXT™ Series NXT22875E
An exclusive push button starting system requires no choking, no priming, and no cord pulling. It really is that simple.
Maintenance Made Easy: The integrated electronic maintenance minder prompts you when the oil, spark plug or air filter need service.
It REACTs: Simply walk the speed you wish to mow and the intuitive REACT™ speed control obeys.
Extra Power with Extras: The Briggs & Stratton 875 Professional Series™ engine is the heart of the NXT.
Just A Trim: Adjust cut height with one low-effort lever.
- 22" wide mulching desk - 14 gauge steel
- Briggs & Stratton 875 Professional Series™ engines 8.75 ft-lbs gross torque
- Engine features ReadyStart® and Fresh Start™
- The 3-N-1 capability allows you to bag, mulch or side-discharge grass clippings efficiently without tools
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 875 Professional Series™
- Power Rating: 8.75 ft-lbs
- Engine Start: Push Button
- Drive: Self-Propelled
- Differential: Variable Speed/Gear
- Ground Speed: 0 to 4.2
- Width: 22 in.
- Material: DuraSteel
- Blade Type: Notched Double Wave™
- Height-of-Cut: 1.25 in. to 4.00 in.
- Front Wheel Size (in): 8 in. x 2 in.
- Rear Wheel Size (in): 9 in. x 2 in.
- Residential Use (Machine): 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Residential Use (Engine): 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial Use (Machine): 90-Day Limited Warranty
- Commercial Use (Engine): 90-Day Limited Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 875 Professional Series™
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in. x 2 in.; Rear: 9 in. x 2 in.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- Standard: Side, Mulch, Bag