2013 BCS America 712GX5
Built to the same commercial standards as BCS’s Professional series, the Gardener models provide an economical choice for the hobby gardener and small property owner. The single-speed 712 model is particularly appropriate for rental purposes.
- 18” fixed width. Our narrowest model is the logical choice for those who want to cultivate between closely spaced rows. Rated for an 8” tilling depth, its tine circle diameter is smaller than our larger models; thereby limiting its ability to power compost large volumes of plant material.
- Adjustable handlebars: Instant adjustments and anti-vibe mounting provide comfort for all applications.
- ALL GEAR DRIVE: Featuring heat-treated steel gears and shafts, the all-gear drive transmission on a BCS tractor provides extra durability, unmatched power, and a lower center of gravity for enhanced stability, especially in stony conditions.
- AUTOMOTIVE STYLE CLUTCH: With no chains to break or belts to slip, the BCS clutch is smooth, safe, and user-friendly.
- Easy attachments: Easy-to-use quick coupler is convenient and saves time.
- NO-TIME-LIMIT WARRANTY: Covers BCS tractor transmission parts – including shafts, gears, case, bearings, and even seals. Other components and attachments have a three-year warranty for noncommercial use. Ask your dealer for details.
- Planar wedge in center of tiller breaks up center soil, leaving no untilled strip down the middle.
- Power take off: Increased performance with no belts or chains.
- PRECISE BALANCE: The tractor weight is centered over the tines for consistent, uniform pressure. No need to press down on the handles - the machine does all the work!
- Quick Reverser: Reverse without touching the gear shifter on most models.
- Tine disconnect with lockout stops tines from spinning during transport or when in reverse for safer operation.
- Tines rotate 50% faster than competitive brands at a rate of 20 rotations per wheel revolution. Tine speed can also be adjusted to a 10:1 rotation ratio.
- Wheel selection: Steel or pnuematic options for various tasks.
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Transmission: Double cone clutch, all gear drive with straight axle
- Wheel: (Speeds) 1 forward, 1 reverse/0.6 mph forward/1.4 mph reverse
- Engine Type
- Honda GX160
- Double cone clutch, all gear drive with straight axle