2013 Simplicity Legacy XL™ 27 4WD Briggs & Stratton Diesel Engine
A Subcompact, When You Have Big Jobs to Do
A day's work doesn't have to take all day. The Legacy XL™ combines the toughness of a compact tractor with the comfort and control of a garden tractor, giving you the power and reliability you need to get tough jobs done with one machine. A long list of attachments available at your neighborhood Simplicity dealer and the front quick-connect hydraulics and category 1 (modified) 3-point hitch make attaching attachments to the 540 rmp PTO a snap. The exclusive Free Floating™ mower deck gives you the beautiful cut you've come to expect from Simplicity®.
- Briggs & Stratton® Diesel Engine: This 3-cylinder, fuel injected diesel engine offers powerful and durable operation for years to come.
- Transmission: At the heart of the Legacy XL™ is the Tuff Torq™ K92 transmission. With 8-cc charge pump that delivers 5.3 gallons of oil flow per minute. That's plenty of hydraulic capacity for powering the tractor and large attachments.
- Tough Front Axle: A tough cast-iron axle to handle heavy front attachments plus standard power steering.
- ACT: With Automatic Controlled Traction™ (ACT), drive power is continuously supplied to both rear tires maintaining superior traction and lessening turf damage.
- Mower Deck Options: The Legacy XL™ has four mowing deck sizes available to suit your individual cutting needs. Choose from a stamped steel 48", 54", 60" or fabricated 61" decks.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Diesel
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating: 27 gross hp
- Cylinders: 3
- Choke/Throttle: No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 6 Gal
- Battery(cca): 500cca
- Type: Tuff Torq® K92
- Differential: Hydro
- Speed - Fwd: 0-9.0
- Speed - Rev: 0-5.5
- Automatic Controlled Traction™: Standard
- Brake: Internal Wet Disc
- 4WD: Standard
- Brake: Internal Wet Disc
- Frame Steel: 7-Gauge
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Front Tires: 18.00 x 8.5-8/4-Ply Field
- Rear Tires: 26.00 x 12.0-12/4-Ply Field
- Attachment Lift: Hydraulic
- Seat: 18" High-Back
- Cutting Width (inches): 48", 54", 60", 61"
- Mower Deck Type: Stamped Steel (48", 54", 60"), Fabricated (61")
- Height-of-Cut (inches): 1.5-4
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite, Electric
- # of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Rear Rollers: Full-Width Striping
- Mower Removal: 2-Quick Pins
- Spindle: Stamped Steel Spindles
- Mower Steel Gauge: 12-Gauge
- Washout Port: Standard
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Steering: Power
- Headlights: Halogen
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard On Dash
- 12 Volt DC Outlet: Standard
- Cup Holder: With Storage Slot
- Hand Grips: Standard
- Turning Radius: 35" 2WD/55" 4WD
- Assembled Length (inches): 81"
- Assembled Width (inches): 45"
- Assembled Height (inches): 51"
- Residential: 3-Years
- Commercial: 90-Days
- Turbo Collection System: Blower easily attaches to the mower and gets power directly from the mower rather than an expensive auxiliary engine design.
- CleanSweep™ Triple Collector: Collect up to 10-bushels of clippings into three easy-to-empty bags.
- Wide Body Cart Collector: 17-bushel hopper tilts for easy emptying; swivel-wheel design.
- 50" Tiller: Featuring a heavyduty gearbox and side shift positioning. This heavy-duty tiller has a cultivating depth up to 7".
- 54" Mulcher Kit/Shredder Kit: Our innovative system reduces clippings and returns them to your lawn. Shredder blades (sold separately) install to pulverize crispy fall leaves
- 42" Single-Stage Snowthrower: Make short work of the deepest snow with this rugged single-stage snowthrower. Also available in 46".
- Front loader with 48 bucket: Features a 500-lb lift capacity, a “walk on/off” design and the loader operates with the mower installed.
- Rear Weights and Tire Chains: These two 50-lb weights attach easily to provide the extra stability needed when working on slippery ground (31-lb wheel weights also available).
- Rear Carrier and Weights: Weight carrier and weights install easily. Weights (33- or 50-lbs each) enhance traction with front attachments.
- Front Carrier and Weights: Maintain responsive handling and traction with heavy, rear-mounted attachments
- 3-Point Hitch Category 1 (modified): Category 1, (modified) and 540 rpm PTO allows operation of heavy rear attachments such as a tiller, cultivator or disk.
- ROPs (Roll Over Protective Structure): Features hinged releases for garage storage and low clearance applications. Standard with seat belt.
- Back-Hoe: Hydraulic controls make each implement function efficiently. Backhoe: 9” wide bucket, digs 6.5-ft deep, with a 10-ft reach. Includes stabilizer arms.
- Box Scraper/Scarifier: Prepares and levels soil for smoother landscaping.
- Rear Grading Blade: Category 1, 3-point hitch rear scraper blade in 60" width.
- Post Hole Digger: The 3-point hitch and rear PTO drive a 6" diameter auger.
- 60" (Hydraulic) Rotary Broom: 26" diameter heavy-duty brush, hydraulic or manual angling; shaft driven with quick-coupler design.
- Snow Cab Deluxe Hard Side: Comes standard with electric windshield wiper, mirrors, work lights, locking doors and front/rear pivoting glass. Easily remove panels for off-season use. Fits models: Legacy XL™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Tuff Torq® K92
- Wheel Size
- Front: 18.00 x 8.5-8/4-Ply Field; Rear: 26.00 x 12.0-12/4-Ply Field
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Deck Size
- Optional: 48, 54, 60, 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag