2016 Ferris IS2600ZY24D61
Call for Price
The IS® 2600Z Series of mowers builds on the Ferris zero-turn legacy, offering diesel power with premium features and enhanced productivity. Featuring our iCD™ Cutting System and long-life greaseable cast-iron spindles, this machine truly performs under the rigors of professional landscaping. No other product in its class can match its value, especially when paired with the benefits of the Ferris patented suspension system.
- Efficient Engine: Efficient Yanmar™ 3-cylinder diesel engine.
- Patented Suspension System: Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Serviceability: Quick-release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from1.75"- 5".
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Smooth Steering: Patented steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Engine Brand: Yanmar™ diesel
- Rating / Displacement: 24 gross hp / 904cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 3
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 61 in.
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.75 in.-5 in.
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.375 in.
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5-6
- Drive Tires (in.): 24 x 12-12
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-6
- Overall Length: 88 in.
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 76.75 in. / 63.5 in.
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1606
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back seat with arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, visual water temperature gauge, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Engine: 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED Light Kit: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- Flat-Free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- 3 cylinder diesel
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive: 24 x 12-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch