2016 STIHL FS 110
This fuel-efficient, powerful bike-handle trimmer handles tough jobs while meeting emissions requirements.
The STIHL FS 110 bike-handle trimmer has the same power and features as the FS 110 R, but includes bike handles for trimming large swaths of land. With its swift and smooth acceleration and anti-vibration system, this trimmer is comfortable to use, whether you’re mowing flat terrain or scraggly inclines. And when things get dense and standard trimming line isn’t cutting it, this trimmer accepts a range of steel grass, brush and saw blade attachments. This low exhaust emission trimmer is also fuel-efficient, making it an environmentally conscious cutter.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft: Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing : Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob: Helps prevent damage.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover: Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables: Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch: Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected Spark Plug: Protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Bike Handle: When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Tool-Free Handle Adjustment: The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage, the handle can be rotated 90°.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight*: 5.8 kg (12.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Cutting Swath: 16.5 in.
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.4 bhp (1.05 kW)
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.4 cc)
- Cutting Width
- 16.5 in.
- 12.8 lb. (5.8 kg)