2017 Ferris IS® 3200Z 5901567 - 61" 35HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
IS 3200Z Zero Turn Mowers
The IS® 3200Z is the latest in mowing technology. We took our top-of-the-line design and made it even more reliable and durable. This drive system features independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles for improved dependability and increased performance, Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance. The deck mounting and leveling systems have been updated with solid steel hangers for added reliability and ease of adjustment.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI and Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System of a Kawasaki® FX1000V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Patented Suspension: Consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Powerful Engine: For the most challenging applications, this BIG BLOCK™ engine has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability to get more done in less time.
- Drive System: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Adjust Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Drive Tires: Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Hercules™ II Spindles: Hercules™ II spindles; 10" dia.cast-iron with industrial double row angular contact ball bearing swith 1 3/16" dia. shaft.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 7.2 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 12 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX1000V
- Engine Power Rating *: 35 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 999
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Spindles: Hercules™ II Cast-Iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Drive Tires (in): 26 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-6
- Overall Length (in): 84.5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76.75 / 66.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1443
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable high-back seat with arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel gauge
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxles
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC®TRIPLE BAG SOFT TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: Triple Bag Soft Top is simple to install. Each heavyduty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC®TRIPLE BAG HARD TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: Triple Bag Hard Top features and innovative molded hard top design that allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® ELECTRIC DFS COLLECTION SYSTEM: The Electric DFS increases productivity by giving the operator the ability to release clippings from their seat with the use of a toggle switch. Capacity: 13 cubic feet. Fits 61" models only.
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP™ COLLECTION SYSTEM: The EZ Dump™ increases productivity by giving the operator the ability to release grass clippings from the riding mower seat with the use of a toggle switch. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all materials are dumped each time for increased productivity. The low profile of this system is better for visibility when compared to competitive commercial lawn mower attachments. Capacity: 12 cubic feet.
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP XL™ COLLECTION SYSTEM: The EZ Dump XL™ Collection System is ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped each time for increased productivity. Capacity: 14 cubic fee
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- TRAILER HITCH KIT: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- SUSPENSION SEAT: Suspension seat for optimal comfort. Select models.
- FLAT-FREE CASTER TIRES: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time. Standard on select models.
- NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- Updated iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper delivers smoother cutting performance with free-floating deck employing solid steel rods & enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- Choose between 61" and 72" wide decks.
- Patented adjustable front and rear suspension results in the best & refined zero turn ride and more consistent cut at higher speed. Responding to the most unforgiving terrain with control and steering accuracy, it lessens stress on both man and machine.
- Protected by our 2+2 year limited warranty†.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 35 gross hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive Tires: 26 x 12-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.