2017 Ferris IS® 600Z 5901257
Call for Price
Stock Image: IS 600Z Zero Turn Mowers
If you are looking for the best value in compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris IS® 600Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® Drive System and speeds up to 10 mph, this mower will give you all you're looking for and more. The IS® 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity.
For engines, choose between a Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine, or the Kawasaki® FS600V engine. You can pair either great choice with a 44” or 48” mower deck.
- Debris Management: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series engines are built with the ultimate in dust and particle filtration, an advanced debris management system and beefed-up cylinder block structure.
- Operator Convenience: Ergonomic riding mower control panel features cup-holder and fuel gauge.
- Patented Suspension: Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks with dual cast-iron maintenance-free suspension arms (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance: Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Protection: Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 4.5".
- Miles Per Hour: Ground speed is up to 10 mph (48") and 8 mph (44"), reverse 4 mph.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series
- Engine Power Rating *: 25 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 724
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks with pivoting front axle with shocks
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Caster Tires (in): 11 x 4-5
- Drive Tires (in): 22 x 11-10
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 63 / 51
- Overall Length (in): 80
- Dry Weight (lbs): 954
- Seat Package: Contour seat
- Instrumentation: Fuel gauge, Hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Hourmeter Location: Fuel gauge, Hour meter
- Rollover Protection System ROPS: Standard, rigid
- Width in incl discharge: 63"
- TURBO-PRO™ DOUBLE BAG SOFT TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavyduty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 9 cubic feet.
- TURBO-PRO™ DOUBLE BAG HARD TOP COLLECTION SYSTEM: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 10 cubic feet.
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- LIGHT KIT: Select models are pre-wired for simple installation.
- TRAILER HITCH KIT: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- ARM REST: Add these foldable arm rests for increased riding comfort on IS® 600Z.
- LAWN STRIPING KIT: Rubber flap system lays down clippings to create grass patterns across the landscape. Fits: 44" Model only.
- FOLDING ROPS: 180° fold over ROPS (roll over protection structure) with retractable seat belt.
- FLAT-FREE CASTER TIRES: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time. Standard on select models.
- iCD™ Cutting System (available on the 48" model) delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- Fabricated 10-gauge steel with double top deck, overlap welded corners and double reinforced side skirts, steel reinforced leading edge on 44” model.
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles feature 7” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Patented suspension system consists of rear coil-over-chocks and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 25 gross hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5; Drive Tires: 22 x 11-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.