STIHL BG 86 Handheld Blower
Do you have out of control leaves or grass clipping clutter? Finally had it with raking, sweeping or bagging? You need a new STIHL blower.
STIHL blowers are among the most powerful in the industry, and are designed to save you time and energy. No matter the task, we have something for any job. Choose from our complete line of handheld blowers, backpack blowers, sprayers and shredder vacs.
Quickly clear up yard debris with our NEW line of STIHL handheld blowers. Just grab, start and get going.
No matter what season, our NEW line of powerful, low emissions, fuel-efficient STIHL handheld blowers can help you clean up fast. Power through outdoor clutter on paths, stairs, walkways or driveways with a STIHL blower in hand. Comfortable and easy to use, our handheld blowers help you clear the yard by blowing debris into piles for quick disposal.
Part of our new line of low emissions handheld STIHL leaf blowers, the BG 86 has all the comfort features you need to work for hours at a time. This professional use gas leaf blower is equipped with a throttle lock and stop switch, along with a semi-automatic choke lever for smoother starts and ease of operation. Designed with our four-spring anti-vibration system, this leaf and debris blower is both powerful and fuel efficient— letting you run longer between fuel stops.
- Adjustable Nozzle is great for stairs and operators of different heights.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Throttle Trigger Lockstop Switch for ease of operation.
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce sound level, and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Helper Handle for added air direction control and vacuum use.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright for easy filling.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.10 bhp (0.8 kW)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs. (4.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 14.9 oz. (440 cc)
- Air Velocity at Nozzle: Flat: 190 mph (85 m/sec), Round: 154 mph (69 m/sec)
- Air Volume at Nozzle: Flat: 610 m3/h (359 cfm), Round: 780 m3/h (459 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 70 dB(A) Measured per ANSI B175.2
- Powerful and fuel-efficient, low-emission engine
- Four-spring anti-vibration system
- ElastoStart™ shock-absorbing starter handle
- Throttle lock and stop switch for ease of operation
- Semi-automatic choke lever for smooth starts
- Two-ringed piston for extended life
- Soft grip handle for added comfort
- Conversion Kits convert blowers into vacuums. (On some models.)
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce fatigue and make handling easy.
- Smooth, Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures air on clean side of air filter and adjusts metering diaphragm in carburetor. Keeps RPM levels even when filter begins to clog.
- Long-Life Cylinders give maximum wear life, better cooling and lubrication, and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Easy2Start™ System reduces resistance – eliminating the need for a strong, fast pull of the starting cord. Available on some models.
- ElastoStart™ Handle has a built-in shock absorber for smoother starting.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting, smoother running and no periodic maintenance.
- Vacuum kit
- Gutter cleaning kit
- 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- 9.7 lbs. (4.4 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Flat: 190 mph (85 m/sec), Round: 154 mph (69 m/sec)