Toro 30" (76 cm) TimeMaster® (50-State) (21199)
For homeowners with big yards and busy schedules, Toro's TimeMaster® covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body easily circles trees and shrubs. The TimeMaster makes a big impact with a small footprint.
• The wide, 30” mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%.
• The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a super, fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
• The Quick Stow lever allows you to position the handle upright for easy compact storage.
• Equipped with a powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV engine.
• Constructed with a durable cast aluminum frame and heavy-duty steel deck.
You can count on the TimeMaster to deliver the high performance and unmatched durability that Toro is known for.
- 30" (76 cm) Wide Mowing Deck
- Personal Pace® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV
- Quick Stow Lever for Easy, Compact Storage
- 30" Mowing Deck: The wide 30" mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%*. (*Time savings achieved via wider cutting path and enhanced travel speed capabilities of TimeMaster mower compared to a 21” Toro mower. Savings will vary due to mowing conditions.)
- Dual-Force Cut: The Dual-Force™ twin blade cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a super fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
- Personal Pace® Self-Propel System with Traction-Assist Handle: This intuitive technology automatically adjusts the mower’s pace to your walking speed. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction-Assist Handle can help monitor your speed, and keep you mowing at a comfortable pace.
- Blade Stop System: Lets you start it once, then keep it running. Now you have the freedom to step away from the mower to move an obstacle or empty the grass bag without having to restart every time.
- Quick Stow Lever: The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut: You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points instead of the hassle of walking around the mower to adjust 4 different levers.
- Washout Port: Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 3-Year Full Warranty
- Engine: 10.00 ft. lb. Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® 223cc OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 qt. (Up to 1 hour of run time)
- Cutting Width: 30 in.
- Height of Cut: 2 Point Adjustment - 1.25 in. - 4.25 in. (3.17 cm - 10.79 cm)
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3-Year GTS Full
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Personal Pace® Automatic Drive System
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminum Frame; Steel Deck
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Full
- Blade Override System (BOS): Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 4.5 mph (8.0 km/h)
- Handle Type: 2-Piece Contoured Upper
- Wheel Height: 8 in. (front) / 10 in. (rear)
- Weight: 144 lb. / 65.3 kg
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 10.00 ft. lb. Gross Torque
- Engine Type
- Personal Pace® Automatic Drive System
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 qt.
- Deck Size
- 30 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Side