2017 Robin Subaru RG3200iS
Call for Price
Subaru combines state-of-the-art inverter technology with extreme durability in our portable inverter generators. They are ideal for applications where low noise and high-quality, stable voltage are musts. These units quietly work hard, powering anything from sensitive electronics to jobsite tools, and in applications as varied as construction in populated neighborhoods, recreational camping and standby emergency power.
- Durability: Equipped with steel tubular frame and base for extreme durability.
- Quiet Operation: Resin panels with sound-absorbing foam lining dampen noise. The automatic power system adjusts engine speed to meet power requirements and reduce noise while increasing fuel efficiency and engine life. The muffler design provides optimum sound reduction and includes a U.S. Forest Service-approved spark arrestor.
- Convenience: Large, three-layer steel fuel tank delivers longer run times between refills. A fuel shut-off valve is controlled by a large switch on the front panel to make it easy to service the carburetor or transport the generator. 12-volt DC battery charging capabilities allow for external battery charging.
- Easy Operation: Single-dial control allows the operator to choke and run the generator and turn off the fuel valve. A multi-monitor display keeps the operator informed of the voltage output, frequency and hours of operation. It also alerts the operator if an overload condition occurs.
- Safe Reliability: An OSHA-compliant Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) ensures operator safety. Overload protection stops the output of power to the receptacles in case of overload Compliant in all 50 states.
- Easy Maintenance: Large, translucent fuel-sediment and strainer cups filter water and debris to prevent material from entering the engine carburetors. The cups are easy to remove and clean. A low-oil shutdown function kills the engine when a low oil level is detected.
- Electric Start: Electric Start makes for easy, no hassle startup.
- Low Oil Shutdown
- 5 Year Warranty: 5 year industry leading warranty
- Subaru OHC Engine: Every Inverter generator is powered by a Subaru Over-head Cam engine.
- Type: Inverter
- Voltage Regulation: Inverter
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120
- Phase: Single
- Max. Output (watts): 3200
- Max. Amps: 26.7
- Rated Output (watts): 2800
- Rated Amps: 23.3
- dbA Rating @ rated output (7 meters): 58
- Current Protection: Electronic & GFCI
- Engine Model: EX21— 7.0 HP
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4-cycle, Overhead Cam gasoline engine
- Low Oil System: Shutdown
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 2.9
- Continuous Operation (hours at rated load): 6.5
- Starting System: Electric w/Recoil Backup
- Battery Recommendation (or equal): Interstate CYTX7L-BS
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in: 22 x 19 x 23
- Dry Weight (lbs): 130
- Receptacle: 120V. 20A GFCI Duplex; 120V. 30A Twistlock
- 12V DC Charging: Standard
- Multi-Monitor w/LED Display: Standard
- Voltmeter: Standard
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Auto Power Saver: Standard
- Pilot Lamp: Standard
- Wheel Kit: Standard
- Tier III California Compliant: Yes
- Engine Type
- EX21 Air-cooled, 4-cycle, Overhead Cam gasoline engine
- 7.0 hp
- 22 in.
- 19 in.
- 23 in.
- 130 lb.
- AC Output
- Max. Output (watts): 3200; Max. Amps: 26.7; Rated Output (watts): 2800; Rated Amps: 23.3
- 120V. 20A GFCI Duplex; 120V. 30A Twistlock
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.9 gal.
- Noise Level
- 58 dbA
- Run Time
- 6.5 hours at rated load